From the simple birthday cake to multi-tiered wedding cakes, we can help you out!
All of our cakes follow our same allergy-friendly philosophy as the rest of our food so it’s safe for all the guests at your event!
- quarter sheet – starts at $40
- half sheet – starts at $75
Round, two layer cakes:
- 4″ smashcake – starts at $20
- 6″ – starts at $30
- 8″ – starts at $45
- 10″ – starts at $65
- ask about larger sizes!
We are always coming up with new flavors and new combinations, so we can’t promise they’re all on this list. If you don’t see something you’re interested in, give us a call or shoot us an email and we’ll see if we can make it happen!
Some favorite combinations
- The Caleb – Vanilla cake with vanilla frosting
- The Grammy – Orange cake with orange frosting
- The Kelly – Strawberry cake with lemon frosting
- The Kevin – Gingerbread cake with cinnamon cream cheese frosting
- The Shana – Lemon chiffon cake with pink lemonade frosting
- Apple Pie – Apple cake with apple filling, cinnamon frosting and drizzled with caramel
- Apple Cinnamon – Apple cinnamon cake with apple cinnamon frosting
- Berry Berry – Strawberry cake with strawberry frosting
- Blueberry Cobbler – blueberry cake with blueberry filling, blueberry whipped frosting and cobbler crumbles
- Brownie Batter – Vanilla with chocolate chip cake, brownie batter mixed in cake, chocolate and vanilla buttercream
- Candy Cane – Vanilla cake with peppermint frosting
- Carrot Cake – Carrot cake with cream cheese
- Chocoholic – Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting
- Chocolate Cheesecake – Chocolate cake with chocolate cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Chip – Chocolate chip cupcake with vanilla frosting
- Chocolate Covered Banana – Banana cake with chocolate frosting
- Cinnamon Roll – Cinnamon cake with cream cheese frosting
- Cranberry – Cranberry cake with vanilla frosting
- Cup of Cocoa – Cocoa cake with cinnamon and nutmeg and whipped frosting
- German Chocolate – Chocolate cake with coconut frosting
- Great Pumpkin – Pumpkin cupcake with cream cheese and caramel drizzle
- Lemon Blueberry – Lemon cake with blueberry frosting
- Lemonade Stand – Lemon cake with lemon frosting
- Mixed Berry – Strawberry cake with blueberry frosting
- Not-so-red Velvet – Red velvet cake (without the red food dye!) with cream cheese frosting
- Orange Spice – Spice cake with orange frosting
- Orange Dream – Orange cake with vanilla cream filling and orange buttercream
- Orange You Glad – Orange cake with orange curd filling and orange buttercream
- Peachy Keen – Peach cupcakes, Peach filling, Peach Whipped frosting with Cobble crumbles
- Peppermint Patty – Chocolate cake with peppermint frosting
- Pucker Up – Lemon cake with lemon curd filling and lemon curd whipped frosting
- Raspberry covered chocolate – Chocolate cake with raspberry frosting
- Rolo – Chocolate cake with caramel frosting and caramel drizzle
- S’More – Chocolate cake with marshmallow frosting and graham cracker crumble
- Strawberry Banana – Banana cake with strawberry frosting
- Strawberry Cheesecake – Strawberry cake with strawberry cream cheese frosting
- Strawberry Kiwi – Strawberry cake with kiwi frosting
- Strawberry Lemonade – Strawberry cake with lemon frosting
- Thin Mint – Chocolate cake with mint frosting
Although we don’t use those icky chemical colors, we do have a line of all-natural, plant-based food coloring that we can use in decorating!
Here’s how pricing works for decorations/colors:
- Borders or rosettes and writing – included in cake price!
- Normal colored frosting (for example chocolate is always brown, strawberry is always pink) – included in cake price!
- 1 “extra” color (us adding in our plant-based natural food coloring to one of our frostings) – included in cake price!
- More “extra” colors – $5 per color
- Ombre cake – $10
- Coloring the entire cake – $10
- Tiered cakes – $15 per tier after the first tier. For example a 2-tier cake would have one $15 tier fee while a 3-tiered cake would have two $15 tier fees.
- Logos, designs, hand-painted images as quoted! The best way to get a quote for that is to email a picture or description to email@example.com
Due to the allergy-friendly nature of our work, we don’t use fondant.
We need 48 hours notice to order a cake.
50% deposit is required to place order.
- Deposit is refundable if more than 48 hours’ notice of cancellation is given.
- Any items/ingredients purchased specifically for this order will be deducted from the deposit when making a refund